Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to swap my 2014 Evoque for a new LR Evoque.

Do you know which is the best dealer to go to?

Last time I bought it from Stratstone woodford, they gave me the best offer (best discount).

Any recommendations please?

Cheers,

Nik

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
437 Posts
I tend to start with Carwow to see what deals are about. Use that as a basis to begin negotiating! Rockar in London seems to come up a lot on Carwow. Some dealers don't participate in Carwow at all.

My best technique tends to say what I'd like to pay / cost to change and say if you can do that, then you've got a deal. Seems to have worked for me to date.

Oh and make sure you've had a good look through the Land Rover accessory catalogue to pick items you'd like them to 'throw in to the deal' as well.

Reactions: Gavlenko

·
Registered
8 Posts
Check out Drive the Deal, and see if you can get a match locally. I managed this (within £200) here on the south coast. That was the situation three weeks ago.

No free goodies though!

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX Waitomo grey Manual
2,080 Posts
We don't know where your based though! I tried car wow once and probably got the best offer and loads of follow up emails from what turned out to be a localish dealer 45 mins away, they apparently have a specific car wow team in sales, they weren't pushy like sales can be in wanting to close the deal then an now but I even suggested wanting to go there and meet them face to face with a hope of thrashing out an even better deal, they were very receptive I must say and we will probably use this spring when our PCP is up

This was Gordon Lamb in Chesterfield, Derbyshire

·
Registered
235 Posts
I emailed pretty much JLR dealer except for my local dealer and my local one was by far the best deal Stratstone Cardiff. The guys name is Cei

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
163 Posts
I always go to Broadspeed.com first and check their price. They will supply at the quoted price From a UK dealer so I just tell the dealer what I am willing to pay. Then sit back. Takes about two or three days before they come within £200 of the price but when they do I buy.
Never failed yet but if I did would buy from Broadspeed.
Ps best deals are often towards the end of the month when they are chasing sales volume targets.
Good luck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Check out Drive the Deal, and see if you can get a match locally. I managed this (within £200) here on the south coast. That was the situation three weeks ago.

No free goodies though!
This was my approach in December 19 for a March 20 delivery. Built the car on drive the deal emailed 3 dealers to see if they would match the price they all did. One eventually beat it by £500 so I think the total discount was £4300

Reactions: Binty

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discount is the same amount right now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was my approach in December 19 for a March 20 delivery. Built the car on drive the deal emailed 3 dealers to see if they would match the price they all did. One eventually beat it by £500 so I think the total discount was £4300
That is a good discount, Can you let me know which dealer it is? any contact details please?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sturgess Leicester but the discount will depend on model spec and current drive the deal or others like carwow offers

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I posted this the other day in a different thread if it’s of any use to you.... Drive the deal current offers

DF8E1C3D-347A-4459-97B9-6342FBD2AC03.jpeg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts