Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
We have[email protected]on board here with us.Nick is from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave Nick a message here on this thread.

If it's not something that Nick can answer He'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

------------
Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday ""“ Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Can we remove this sort of rubbish from the forum? It is here for us to share experiences about our Evoque (or lack of)

This message is directed purely at JLR and Abdullah has now posted this twice under separate topics. Stop it please, this is not what this is for.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Make it +2

·
Registered
56 Posts
And 3

·
Registered
136 Posts
No leave it on. Not had such a good laugh in ages! As for mpg, well it is what it is but really, I guess the lesson s a 4x4 will not get within 15-20% of what is advertised.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't mind either, as long as they are not cluttering the place up. There seem to be a good few MPG related posts cropping up all over the place just recently and it's tiring having to rant at each one separately.

Perhaps there should just be a disclaimer somewhere saying that:

"The official tests are only really useful for comparing car A to car B. This will confirm (should there ever have been any doubt in your mind) that your Evoque will get less MPG than a VW Polo Bluemotion. They are no use whatsoever at proving that your Evoque will get 36.98752463 mpg, on the official combined cycle, whilst driving naked, after not eating the day previously, travelling mainly southbound on the motorway, with the heater turned off, the volume turned down low and not ever using your indicators or brake lights."

Might do it!

;-)Edited by: MrFuji

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, think I'll tidy up the Mpg threads a bit, move them into a separate forum or something

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dan said:
I know, think I'll tidy up the Mpg threads a bit, move them into a separate forum or something
You know it makes sense Dan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a evoque dynamic sd4 top of the notch model has everything on it what disappoints me is that it is very sharp off the clutch, and when you come to a road junction the stop/ start goes off and it's embarrassing when there is loads of other motors at back of you, is that comon for that situation, I noticed that engine amber signal comes up on dashboard,it's always coming up press ok to cancel also it changes radio station by itself, when you press your foot down on clutch it does not start has quick has a key ignition does,I would like some replays to my questions my email is [email protected] talktalk. Net

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Rogbob21,

Thank you for your message.

I've sent an e-mail to your talk talk address for further details. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Nick

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hi Nick
I wondered if I would be able to use the Evoque Owners Club Logo to have it printed on a t-shirt or is there an official place I can buy one from if I am not allowed to use the logo.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi nick,

i have order a evoque pure and it didnt come with a fog light. as this was pre order by the dealer hence i couldnt get the fog light as optional. i would like to have the fog light fitted when i get the car. however my dealer is telling me that its not easy and seems like i cant fit it as aftermarket parts. is it really that hard to have the fog light added? i would like to have a clear picture. can you email me back at [email protected]? thank you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Smallkid,

Thank you for your message.

As I'm based in the UK I'm unable to advise regarding this. Please send me a private message with your full name, vehicle registration and contact details I will arrange for someone to contact you accordingly.

Thanks,
Nick

1 - 20 of 313 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.