Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got this interior combo? If, do you have any pics to share?

I’ve ordered this combo without seeing a live example and most of the pics on the internet show it in varying shades, therefore it’s difficult to see what I’ll end up getting. This pic is the nicest, but thats probably due to it being filtered or something.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,892 Posts
I can't help with the interior - but it looks smart!
Apart from the gear-stick not being as good as the round knob :)

I was wondering if you were able to have a test drive of a P300e or did you have to order blind?
(I asked someone before but don't think I got an answer.)
I would like to know how the 3 cylinder engine performs...

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't help with the interior - but it looks smart!
Apart from the gear-stick not being as good as the round knob :)

I was wondering if you were able to have a test drive of a P300e or did you have to order blind?
(I asked someone before but don't think I got an answer.)
I would like to know how the 3 cylinder engine performs...
I ordered it during full on lockdown, so took a punt and ordered it totally blind 😬

When it eventually arrives, we should run a thread for the P300e based around the ownership experience. That would give potential new owners some real life feedback on the overall vehicle rather than the same old same old car reviews from the magazines. There should be few of us on the forum by the end of the year that will own one 👍

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,892 Posts
Are you able to test drive one now that things have 'relaxed' a bit?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you able to test drive one now that things have 'relaxed' a bit?
No, unfortunately I can’t find one to test drive, plus it’s a real chew-on having to organise insurance, paperwork etc just for a test drive now.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,892 Posts
You're braver than me! :rolleyes: (y)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What could wrong? 😬....I have trust in the brand, plus my twins have a 3cyl Mini and a 3cyl 1 Series and they’re cracking good engines. The Evoque is not much bigger in dimensions to a 1 Series and I have for some reason confidence in JLR’s 3cyl to shift the slightly heavier lump (if indeed it truly is a JLR designed power unit) 🤔

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
76 Posts
Love the matching drivers airbag cover
5D69A05E-5FBB-4BD9-971D-8FE16112F312.jpeg

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Looks very tranquil in the photo above.... Never seen blue seats in one before😄

is it electric blue

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks very tranquil in the photo above.... Never seen blue seats in one before😄

is it electric blue
The blue I’ve ordered is called Eclipse blue...It’s solely designed for double denim wearing fashion icons 😎

Reactions: Doink and XZ4

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,951 Posts
I like that interior colour. A bit different too. The dark red version of it looks a bit dull.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just hope it’s the shade as it looks in the pic, I don’t fancy it turning up in a light baby blue or dungeon dark navy blue...🤞

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered it during full on lockdown, so took a punt and ordered it totally blind 😬

When it eventually arrives, we should run a thread for the P300e based around the ownership experience. That would give potential new owners some real life feedback on the overall vehicle rather than the same old same old car reviews from the magazines. There should be few of us on the forum by the end of the year that will own one 👍
I ordered my P300e during lockdown too. Had originally ordered a P250 as I was told the hybrid wasn’t coming out TIL 21. During lockdown I noticed that the hybrid had been launched so I was able to change my order Firenze red HSE r-dynamic

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Rear 👍

·
Registered
27 Posts
Has anyone got this interior combo? If, do you have any pics to share?

I’ve ordered this combo without seeing a live example and most of the pics on the internet show it in varying shades, therefore it’s difficult to see what I’ll end up getting. This pic is the nicest, but thats probably due to it being filtered or something.

View attachment 5475
I’ve seen this in an Evoque and if anything I think it was a little darker

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Reactions: XZ4 and ukcommander

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered my P300e during lockdown too. Had originally ordered a P250 as I was told the hybrid wasn’t coming out TIL 21. During lockdown I noticed that the hybrid had been launched so I was able to change my order Firenze red HSE r-dynamic
Hiya, mine was ordered 1st June from memory, I received an email stating 1st Nov delivery date, and about 2 weeks ago was advised a mid/late December delivery...what have you been advised on your HSE?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This looks nice, can imagine with blue ambient lighting it'll resemble a nightclub lobby (y)
I was going for the pimp strip club look to be honest.

Reactions: Doink

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I’ve seen this in an Evoque and if anything I think it was a little darker
On the RR build site, it looks dark blue with a slight hint of purple 🧐

1 - 20 of 47 Posts