Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
590 Posts
Same car as I've got. This is from the April 2020 price guide:

Reactions: clarki

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
590 Posts
Bear in mind it seems to have the 21" alloys and during my research I found all the First Editions in stock (used) had the 21" alloys and also had the Configurable Dynamics and Adaptive Dynamics options fitted as well!

The P250 is quiet and a great engine. Not brilliant mpg as you'd expect with a petrol engine, but I average about 32mpg on my commute to work.

I didn't like the 21" wheel style, preferring the 20" 5079 alloys.

Very good price though - £51,845 when brand new!

The P250's haven't sold as well as the D180 engine, and when I looked for new stock, there were very few about.

Reactions: clarki

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great thanks.

So it's basically lost £1/mile, wow!!

Only have a 9 mile commute now so thinking petrol will be a better choice this time.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Looks expensive to me, basically cost of car new was £41k plus vat and road tax and now it’s £41k so the taxes are knocked off and it’s done over 10k miles andits also over a year old now. Nah! Nice car though.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, decided to spend a few quid (tyres and belts) and keep the old girl for now.

New cars are just so expensive nowadays!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts