Evoque Owners Club banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 plate HSE Petrol Dynamic p250 sold - P300 HST on order
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
really ?? I did not know that .. but they have just launched the new 300 sport XE on their website
oh well

·
Registered
4,794 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,711 Posts
A few weeks ago Doink . I think it was in Autocar

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
ok ... so why bring out a new model ? I think they are still supplying for the UK market but might be wrong
strange world have the money but cant buy a new Jaguar or Land Rover . .even when I wait for 9 months

·
Registered
514 Posts
Small update .. dealer just told me my car has been un slotted due to parts availability. So back to square one ?? So currently no build slot .. dealer is going to find out more for me today
this is the 3rd delay now 🤷‍♂️
OMG - That's unbelievable, especially as the missus just picked up her HST last week. Not quite as many options as yourself, but I cant believe your options would be enough to push back delivery.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Hello Kron .. who knows
may be something to do with the options we picked ?? may be causing the issue ? who knows as this is never explained to us
the wait continues

on a positive note would love to know your feedback on your HST ?? hopefully positive
all the best

Nick

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
it would be easier if they could at least tell you why it's not being built and which option it is that has it halted and give you the option of hanging in there or taking it off .. they are still building vehicles so it must just be one component that's put a halt on it :(

Reactions: Kaspa

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Yep agree Angel ... I don't know the dealership does not know as well
I did tell the dealer what was the point of launching the p300 HST last year if no one can actually get it ??

unless a LR conspiracy not to let me have one :unsure:

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
Yep agree Angel ... I don't know the dealership does not know as well
I did tell the dealer what was the point of launching the p300 HST last year if no one can actually get it ??

unless a LR conspiracy not to let me have one :unsure:
I would maybe phone the the order line on LR website and see where that gets you they were helpful with me when I was ordering on my 2nd car when the dealer didn't know anything, can't hurt ..

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
good idea .. would you have the phone number at hand ??

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
@Kaspa I used this number ,, taken from website..
If you have any questions about ordering a new vehicle online, please contact our dedicated UK Concierge Service.
Phone: 01926 691736

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Hello
I am still about 😴 phoned customer relations and was told all down to order control and parts availabilit same as the dealer feedback

dealer is trying their best with numerous emails etc but currently have no idea about my order placed last September ~ no build slot nothing 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Kaspa, its absolutely disgusting not to tell you why they have treated you like this without any concise info on EXACTLY what is causing the delay/cancellation. If it was me I would have gone elsewhere ages ago admire your hanging on in there as long as you did. Good luck with the Jag.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
you've got patience I'll give you that .. mine would have strayed somewhere else by now although think everyone else no matter what you go for is in the same boat with whatever car but you have been waiting so long ..

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Hello all

this is my problem .. if you go on the Jaguar site most models say orders suspended ??
and again if I go else where another 12 month wait .. also if I cancelled my order I don't think Jaguar land rover would be particularly bothered as they have a strong demand for their models
so I like the Evoque so have no choice to wait really .. just wished we kept what we had and appreciated what we had .. oh well spilt milk and all that
not a real world problem at the end of the day when you compare to the poor people in Ukraine

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
but its hard to get elderly parents in a mini cooper S and and a F Type .. trust me these 2 cars are not going anywhere soon to any dealer or sold !!!

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

141 - 160 of 175 Posts