7,335 Posts
OMG I've lost my cylinder ... hmmmm

ok that amused me @RobS

Reactions: Kaspa and RobS

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
But if I don’t get a delivery date soon will probably drop it and take a chance on something else .. as most manufacturers have moved on with spec and new tech etc .. but still hopeful for a may delivery
have they still not given you a confirmed build slot yet? that's been months ,,:(

Reactions: Kaspa

·
Premium Member
68 plate HSE Petrol Dynamic p250 sold - P300 HST on order
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
No .... unfortunately not, just about to email them tonight .. fingers crossed
thanks for asking
best regards

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
No .... unfortunately not, just about to email them tonight .. fingers crossed
thanks for asking
best regards
🤞

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Hello

After I phoned the dealer ... they are waiting for a response from LR, I was told by the dealer May June for build slot ?? so how would they know
why they launched the HST god only knows .. and even worse I ordered one 😅 ,, why cant I have a p300 in the autobiography ?? even better why cant we spec exactly what we want 🤷‍♂️ .. I mean if your going to pay the premium for the extras why not (accepting chip shortages and the Ukraine war etc)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Thought I would post a pic ... so I can remember what I ordered :) ... hopefully May June .. still waiting for feedback from dealer. I bet They are using the allocated build slots for the more expensive top range defenders (more dealer profit) .... just saying

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
I think the way the allocated slots go now is each dealer has so many evoque slots, defender slots etc. So I'm guessing yours is up there price wise so hopefully you're not waiting to long although I've said that before but I have to admit looks fab but I may be biased ;)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
I think the way the allocated slots go now is each dealer has so many evoque slots, defender slots etc. So I'm guessing yours is up there price wise so hopefully you're not waiting to long although I've said that before but I have to admit looks fab but I may be biased ;)
thankyou .... :)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 · (Edited)
That car is going to be amazing 🤔😁
arrr .. thankyou .. the urgency for me is I have elderly parents that need trips to the hospital, so just trying to complete these trips for them comfortable as possible for my mum and dad and my wife's Dad ... but very sadly my wife's mum past away due to covid (so this is why I would like a comfortable 4 seater go anyplace AWD etc in all weather conditions) as best as reasonably possible ..

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Brilliant news, will be the only HST on here

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Small update .. dealer just told me my car has been un slotted due to parts availability. So back to square one ?? So currently no build slot .. dealer is going to find out more for me today
this is the 3rd delay now 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
Small update .. dealer just told me my car has been un slotted due to parts availability. So back to square one ?? So currently no build slot .. dealer is going to find out more for me today
this is the 3rd delay now 🤷‍♂️
oh no not again :(

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
I have started to look at the new XE 300 sport AWD 🤔

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,711 Posts