41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 plate HSE Petrol Dynamic p250 sold - P300 HST on order
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
what I was trying to say in the very long winded post above ... :rolleyes:
A P300 HST with options I would like comes in at £58000
A loaded autobiography (less the active drive line and the P300 engine) comes in at £54000 with a very luxurious interior

so torn between the 2 examples .. plus would you really notice another 50 bhp more ?? in real life

·
Registered
Previously owned 2015 TD4 Dynamic Lux in Corris New P300 HST in Santorini Black on order
20 Posts
I get where you are coming from I've ordered a P300HST purely because I'm coming from a Audi S3 and didn't want to sacrifice too much power. When I started looking I was going to opt for the P300 R Dynamic HSE but by the time I pushed the button on it this was no longer an option. I was really disappointed when I looked on the configurator that I couldn't upgrade the interior trim on the dashboard etc. I guess if I was in your position in the current climate, especially with the fun weekend car already on the drive I'd opt for whichever the dealer thinks he can lay his mitts on the quickest

·
Registered
391 Posts
HST is our (her) next choice, found she doesn't even know half the options exist in her car so pointless paying for them all :rolleyes:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts