Evoque Owners Club banner
301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
2013 L538 2.2 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,698 Posts
Great to hear your HST has finally arrived.
Looks great, I really hope it was worth the epic wait.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Kaspa

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
At least if someone nicks it you’ll know which is yours. It’s the only one there is 😱

·
Registered
MY22 P300e R-Dynamic SE, Fuji White, Duo Cloud leather, Pano roof, 20” 5079 Diamond Turned
317 Posts
Hello all .... just thought I would check my tyre pressures today .. so should be 37psi on the front and 35psi on the rear
what did I have ...

52psi all round .. really, did they actually do anything on the PDI ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 14580
Delivery pressures - helps avoid flat spots if stood too long. Should have been changed at PDI as you say.

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
Hello all

just quick question .. do any of you put winter tyres on in the winter ??

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
just quick question .. do any of you put winter tyres on in the winter ??
I am presuming you have the Scorpion Zero as factory fit ?
They are all season tyres and unless you are up north when you are regularly dealing with snow then I wouldn't bother.
Mine went through two winters down here in the South with no dramas at all.

·
Registered
L551 MY2020 D180 HSE
398 Posts
I used to use winter tyres on my FL2 but didn’t see the need recently. They did make the car even more sure footed on untreated roads. I don’t like driving SWMBO’s ST3 in the winter on it’s standard summer tyres! Daft isn’t it. They supply a car with heated seats then fit it with summer tyres!

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
I am presuming you have the Scorpion Zero as factory fit ?
They are all season tyres and unless you are up north when you are regularly dealing with snow then I wouldn't bother.
Mine went through two winters down here in the South with no dramas at all.
hi phil ... yes Scorpion Zero you are correct

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
no I've always stuck with the all seasons that came with the cars ...

·
Super Moderator
11,216 Posts
Hello all .... just thought I would check my tyre pressures today .. so should be 37psi on the front and 35psi on the rear
what did I have ...

52psi all round .. really, did they actually do anything on the PDI ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 14580
My Merc does that. were all over the place when I bought it, even had 1 run flat & 1 ordinary on the front axle. When I challenged them on the PDI they insisted it had been done! Even the screen wipers sounded like they were running on a dry screen in the pouring rain. Got the tyre & wipers replaced for free.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I’ve got Scorpion Zero all seasons on mine, and they worked great when we last had a bit of snow. Anyway, with global warming we will all need summer tyres all year round soon 🤔😱

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
another couple of omissions I have just noticed

1. the overhead sunglasses holder has gone
2. No hard copy of the manual .. they want £35 for one
:rolleyes:

but plus points I have a rear boot power socket :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
11,216 Posts
I had the all season on both of my Evoques, then Zeros on the Merc. Suggested replacing the Mercs all sorts with Pirelli Zeros but they said they will wear too quickly on it!

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·
Hi forum members

Took our Evoque to the dealers today to have the door paint defect repaired and we have been loaned this
Land Rover Velar P400e R - Dynamic Hse ... with a list price of over £72k .. yikes !! I thought this would be the straight 6 engine but not in this case its a 2.0 not sure if a 3 pot or 4 pot ?
anyway .. as nice as the car is, we both prefer our HST Evoque to big for our needs and I can not park the **** thing

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Trouble giving you an 'e' as a loaner but what if you don't have charging facilities, you'll deplete the batteries then end up using more fuel possibly?

301 - 320 of 342 Posts