Evoque Owners Club banner
281 - 300 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Yes no CD player in the latest gen evoque but who plays CD's now, everybody wants Apple Auto and Android Car play now 🤐

·
Super Moderator
11,216 Posts
The CDs on my phone have auto loaded into the Merc by themselves!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hello .. yes ours does that, about 30 sec ish
our 68 plate p250 was the same .. and even my F type from cold will high rev unless I put in gear (different gearbox ZF8 speed)

I will time next time we start up .. but would say normal depending on temperature
Thanks Kaspa, that's reassuring to know. It's the only modern I've driven that behaves quite like it. Guess I will just have to be more patient 🤣

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
you're going back a bit for the CD player ... that was in my first one ...

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
Picked up my car today…..two keys (dealer said he was surprised about that!) but no gesture tailgate (and I am not bothered about that in the least!). So far so good!!
it's all a random as to what is missing when you pick up and what you get 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I love it 👍 can’t think why 🤔😉

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would have that repaired.

The 'lift' I couldn't really see in the video, but the mark in the middle of that flat panel would drive me mad every time.
Same here

·
Registered
203 Posts
plus think I should get some mud flaps fitted ..... :unsure:
I got the mud flaps fitted car looks great with them, just need a way of stopping flies making my front bumper red lol

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Hello all .... just thought I would check my tyre pressures today .. so should be 37psi on the front and 35psi on the rear
what did I have ...

52psi all round .. really, did they actually do anything on the PDI ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Font Gas Auto part Automotive exterior Machine

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmmm, the wife's starts up in a high idle, maybe 1,000 - 1,500rmp, for (at a guess) 30-45 seconds. I don't think that's right but dealer assures me 'they are all like that'.
My P250 does that and my previous XE P250 did it aswell

·
Registered
203 Posts
Kaspa, love the new car

Reactions: Kaspa

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
I best check ours as well :eek:
make sure you check when cold with a good quality pressure gauge .. some of these ebay ones are cheap fakes with very inaccurate readings .. Halfords are good
all the best

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
doesn't the car tell you ... I've never checked mine I rely on the car to tell me ooo you have me thinking now :unsure:

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
not for over pressure .. under pressure yes then you get an alert
you can go into the menu and check .. but on this occasion I went out with my trusted digital pressure gauge and checked .. then validated by the TPM system

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
not for over pressure .. under pressure yes then you get an alert
you can go into the menu and check .. but on this occasion I went out with my trusted digital pressure gauge and checked .. then validated by the TPM system
ahh ok I have into the menu and checked once ok that might have been for the last car but now you've mentioned it I might do it for this one as well ... ☺

281 - 300 of 342 Posts