Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 plate HSE Petrol Dynamic p250 sold - P300 HST on order
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello happy forum members

Just a quick post as had a wonderful day today at Colchester Land Rover dealer , got a very good price for our 68 plate P250 and going to order a P300 HST with a few options but again the colour choice is driving us bonkers ..

Was going for Firenza red but the Carpathian Grey looked really nice with the black pack ?
also I was told that servicing is now every 2 years ?? have checked this forum and this looks correct

will update as we go along but we have also been told looking at March 2022 for delivery that's a very long wait :rolleyes:

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,088 Posts
One of my neighbours has a Carpathian Grey, that would be my choice :)

Reactions: Doink and Kaspa

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,088 Posts
I should have mentioned another neighbour has the red! But the grey is still the best 👍

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Just to screw with your mind….

Tire Wheel Cloud Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
815 Posts
Can vouch for the dealership as well! Have you been dealing with Brandon?

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello

A chap called Carl .. as most of the original people I dealt with have left or moved on .. But Dan the finance manager was very helpful

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so have a choice of 2 colours (P300 HST) hopefully pulling the trigger Wednesday but the strange thing is our Evoque keeps going up in value every few week, and can I be bothered to wait till next March for a potential delivery ? these are the only things making us hesitate also ours is totally trouble free and the InTouch control just works

any way a couple of pics (perhaps I should do a poll :rolleyes:)

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
R-Dynamic SE P300e Firenze Red/Pan Roof/Black Pack
286 Posts
Have you tried carwow? I plugged in the details of the car I wanted, got back various offers on price,I contacted one of the dealers, three weeks later I was driving around in a brand new Evoque. This was in April BTW so things may have changed but maybe worth a go if you are impatient like me.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello .. yes this is what we normally do
but wanted a new factory build .. plus for some reason the P300 HST is not listed on carwow ?

·
Registered
R-Dynamic SE P300e Firenze Red/Pan Roof/Black Pack
286 Posts
Mine came from the factory - it wasn't one the dealer had in stock. No good though if what you want isn't available.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I’d go for the one with the XCB 979 reg. that’s the best one 👍🏻

Reactions: Kaspa and XZ4

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
err .... they are the same reg on both 🤣

·
Registered
391 Posts
so have a choice of 2 colours (P300 HST) hopefully pulling the trigger Wednesday but the strange thing is our Evoque keeps going up in value every few week, and can I be bothered to wait till next March for a potential delivery ? these are the only things making us hesitate also ours is totally trouble free and the InTouch control just works

any way a couple of pics (perhaps I should do a poll :rolleyes:)

View attachment 9553 View attachment 9554
We've gone for the Firenza with a few options, chopped the old one in early and just playing the waiting game now 😉

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
err .... they are the same reg on both 🤣
We’ll, that’s just illegal ! I wouldn’t buy either of them then 🤔🚓

• Haha
Reactions: Kaspa and XZ4

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hello

A chap called Carl .. as most of the original people I dealt with have left or moved on .. But Dan the finance manager was very helpful
Yep, Dan's a good guy sorted out a mileage problem and usually there for the sign up.
Mind you last 4 RRs bought thru Brandon.
Oh, Firenze red with black pack all the way😀

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also noticed the P300 has active driveline .. which seems to be a more trick capable AWD system ? does anyone have any experience of this ?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts