Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Await New Evoque later this year. Avatar is Baja RE 4S Pertol Tuk Tuk 200cc 4 fwd and reverse gears
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have been a Jaguar owner since 2015 (XE) and on my 3rd. I recently attended a dealership promotion to test drive any other model that I was interested in. I chose the E-Pace as it seemed my next option within my budget. Had a good afternoon at a well run event but unfortunately I was not convinced.

I decided to visit my local Land Rover dealership (Same company) to take a look at the Evoque. There was one in display in the showroom which lookvery good and after having a chat and a think about things over a couple of days I arranged a test drive.

Must admit I was surprisingly impressed, after which and further discussions plus a valuation of my XE, I managed a favourable deal within my budget.

Model on order : R Dynamic S P200 AWD MHEV. In Ostuni White Metalic.

Looking like October delivery.

So it‘s a watch this space and hope I will not be disappointed.

Photo shows the one in the showroom but does not show off the colour very well.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Yes the Evoque is a much better drive than the E-Pace, strange considering that they are basically the same car.
Good luck with an October delivery....my local dealer says they can't get any more new Evoques until 2022.

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
2,771 Posts
Welcome to the club, that looks a lovely colour - good choice

Reactions: Tuk Tuk Boy

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
2,771 Posts
Love to see the colour in the flesh, picking ours up on Tuesday so will take a look see if they have something in that colour, looks similar to yulong white but a bit more of a grey hint to it with a bit of pearl effect

Reactions: ScreamingDead

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
There's a few of us on here from the XE forum.
Look forward to easier access getting in and a nice higher driving position.
Make sure you keep the Tuk Tuk though.
😃

·
Registered
Await New Evoque later this year. Avatar is Baja RE 4S Pertol Tuk Tuk 200cc 4 fwd and reverse gears
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure you keep the Tuk Tuk though.
😃
Sure will, 40mph Max. 200cc petrol 4 stroke. It is a blast doing bends roundabouts and corners (not necessarily at 40mph) Nerves of steel recommended!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts