Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just picked up my new Stornaway Grey Dynamic SD4 auto with the + pack. Black interior.

Love it! I'll be making sure I check on here for any info.

Good to meet you guys!

Mark

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats mark,
I'm sure you'll be finding out all the great things it can do over the next few week/months. If you can would love to see pics of a Stornaway to compare against an Orkney,
Happy motoring.

·
10,626 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition.

Curious about your order as you cannot specify Stornaway now. When did you order?

Edited by: Evo-king

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh, now its interesting both you guys talked about Stornoway vs Orkney, I have had two different salesman tell me it was one of the two.

The guy who sold me the car said it was Orkney, looking at the swatches on the website it probably is! So my mistake.

In answer to the question of order, I actually purchased one of the showroom cars (they worked hard to get me it, and had a spare they could replace it with as I'm aware waiting lists are long) so it was already spec'd out. I would need to check the paperwork I guess

I'll post pics very soon!

mark

·
10,626 Posts
The reason I asked was because Zara Philips took delivery of the first customer Evoque. Then almost immediately after that it was removed from the order spec.

By all accounts the colours are very similar, just would like to see each side by side.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes! I've seen the pic of the one with Zara Philips and in fairness it looks the same, so maybe as you say just a name change just after launch.

The colours would be too close I think to be separate options. I think mine is Orkney. Either way its a nice mid grey colour, and the black bonnet vents and grill really set off the colour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts