Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just placed my order today-

Pure SD4 Auto, Tech Pack, Heated Steering wheel, Mem Seats, Auto folding Mirrors, Front Parking,

Xenons, Auto Headlamps, Sat Nav.

I hav'nt specified interior or exterior colours yet, any thoughts welcome!

Anyone want to buy a Jag XF in Oct!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said Land Rover had promised them 40 cars for delivery Sept, Oct, Nov.

Mine was order number 28, so he reckoned mid Oct but would know better in a few days when the order was processed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi i dont whant to upset you but the salesguys at gmex with all the figuresestimate in sept 2011 20 cars foreach dealer, oct nov dec only another 20 cars for uk,so you will be looking at leastlate nov, sorry. Thereason given,the build onlystarts on the 8th july and they have over estimated what they can produce plus the rest of the world needs cars.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Interesting you say you've ordered but have no date! I suspect that you are being held waiting on each order bank opening.

I had to do quite a bit of fighting to get on the latest order bank with confirmed delivery 13/10 (I suspect I should think myself lucky!). That said, excited.....but trying to work out how I'm going to shift the X6 - from one weird car to another ;-)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered a Pure with simple spec. (Privacy glass and fogs) in Black on May 1st, the dealer told me this weekend that the October date promised by LRis now late November at the earliest as Pure models will be the last ones to be built in the batches as they are after revenue from the high spec/valueversions first!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys the pure will only be availble from march april onwards, the first cars are all dynamics. check with your dealers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
rangrov said:
Hi guys the pure will only be availble from march april onwards, the first cars are all dynamics. check with your dealers. 
You are right that the first build cars are Dynamic (and prestige) but the first Pure Sd4s are still to be delivered about a month later (end October). The 2 wheel drive Pures will be next year.

·
Registered
361 Posts
scottie99 said:
Hi Everyone,

Just placed my order today-

Pure SD4 Auto, Tech Pack, Heated Steering wheel, Mem Seats, Auto folding Mirrors, Front Parking,

Xenons, Auto Headlamps, Sat Nav.

I hav'nt specified interior or exterior colours yet, any thoughts welcome!

Anyone want to buy a Jag XF in Oct!

Throw in some front fogs too....a cheap upgrade

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Scottie

I've also ordered a Pure SD4, with similar spec but also added panoramic roof and front fogs (they look good) and the 20" wheels. Must admit after sitting in one on sunday the panoramic roof is fantastic and lets in so much light and is relatively cheap to add.

I've gone for sumatra black with cirrus interior. Must admit the cirrus is light, but whilst the almond seats looked good I didnt like the dark brown on the top of the dash and inserts. Plus the black leather would be too dark.

The white looks amazing with the 20" alloys, and also liked the look of the firenze red and buckingham blue.

If I were you I'd see if there are any shows on near you where they have cars on view...they look even better in the flesh.

Choices, choices, choices...good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts