Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | SOTA | 4WD | Auto
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only non black part of my car is the “red” EVOQUE badge on the back of the car. Well, not for much longer.....

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque, 2LT ED4, SE Tech, Black with White Leather Interior & Privacy Glass
51 Posts
Would love to change mine to a different colour too

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque, 2LT ED4, SE Tech, Black with White Leather Interior & Privacy Glass
51 Posts
Are these easy to stick on, and how hard is it to take the ones of the car, don’t want to go marking my paintwork

·
Registered
2017 Evoque HSE Dynamic | Santorini Black (Stealth) | Ebony | Manual
12 Posts
Are these easy to stick on, and how hard is it to take the ones of the car, don’t want to go marking my paintwork
I changed the badge colours on my previous Audi and it just look a light blast of a hairdryer to gently heat the glue and they just came away - fairly straightforward job tbh

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, Volvo 850R
2,394 Posts
You can gently heat to soften the foam sticky tape or dental floss in a sawing motion, either way will leave old adhesive so one of them rubber buffing wheels in a cordless drill or some isopropyl alcohol to remove, somes difficult but is actually one of the easiest mods you can do

·
Registered
51 Posts

Hope I can fix this onto my car ok and not scratch it taking the old one off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts