Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered pure with extras been told expect july and have till end feb to make any changes they did say could come sooner but giving worse case, lets see

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congratulations Tonyd, you won't be dissapointed!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Also congratulations from me Tonyd! I collected mine last saterday. It a wonderful and fantastic car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tonyd I ordered mine on saturday, and have been told september. Looks like the race is on! Suspect there is some managing expectations going on as the sales lady told me by email this week that she thought shed be able to get me into an earlier slot, and that shed let me know this week. Nothing yet though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked mine new Pure SD4 on Saturday but is going back next Saturday as dealership has left some of the extras order on it off. They say they cannot get them added.Going to have to order a new one. Another wait. They are not happy as i would not accept the car as it is.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Back in September/October order to delivery times were 8 months, at least you are be told six months.

With production increasing your wait may be less, either way it will soon come around.

I'll be lucky to see mine before April/June.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts