Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Gloucestershire!

I spent quite a lot of time looking at the Evoque at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend and placed my order on Monday. Here's what I have chosen:

- Coupe/Petrol (and therefore Dynamic)

- Silver, Black Roof, Panorama Roof, Black Interior/Black Headlining

- Dimming Mirror, Tyre Pressure Monitoring, Real Spare Wheel

- Engine Badge Delete, Adaptive Xenons, Powered Tailgate, Stowage Rails

- Aluminium interior trim, Premium Carpet Mats

A spec which some might think is a bit boring missing out as it does on some of the more daring colour options and things like entertainment, privacy glass and the rest.

The nice thing about buying a car in demand is you don't have to haggle about a discount. There isn't one! You just pay the list price and hope there isn't a price rise before your car arrives. In my case, they are saying December but I expect that could slip. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy my Subaru Impreza WRX 5 door.

Edited by: mark_n

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well done...nice choice......you might want to clarify " real spare wheel " with your dealer though
..................options state temp spare wheel in lieu of repair kit

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I realize it's not a full size wheel but my experience of the sealants has not been good. They may or may not get you home and always render the tyre useless. With a spare, you can get home and, providing the damage is small - like a nail which can be plugged - you can often get the tyre repaired. I think £120 is a small price to pay and I understand it doesn't encroach into the luggage space.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dealer is working hard on my behalf - have a 4/11 build date, delivery two weeks later. Very pleased. Edited by: mark_n

1 - 4 of 4 Posts