Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered in June via leasing company, dealer (Guy Salmon Stockport) said December inAugust told build date end of Oct, drifted only 2 weeks and delivered to dealer on Thursday, to be collected Friday!! Can't wait. This car has a lot to live up to. I am swapping a 5 year old CLS which has served me well for 190k miles. This will be doing similar motorway miles (though I hope to take it off road a little!).

I saw the car at the dealers on Friday and I love it. Got to say Guy Salmon been good, accurate info. Now, lets see if the car lives up to the hype, otherwise will have 3-4 years of misery and regret I did not get another CLS

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well done and good luck with the car.

Maybewe have a little sweepstake on the forumfor "guess how many miles Geogeohas onhis Evoque" competition in a years time?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello GeoGeo

Glad to hear your cars here, you are bound to love it! it will be good to keep the forum updated on MPG when you get it - seems a few people are having variations in what they are getting back off the car.

Simon

dynamic coupe, white, black roof, shadow alloys

·
Registered
119 Posts
Firenze Dynamic! Lux pack with verve interior. I have given up on the dealer and been talking to LR Customer Services directly. They phone every few days with an update and told me on Friday afternoon it was out of QC and ready to be delivered to the dealer. Went into dealer yesterday and he knew nothing about it being built. After some checks he confirmed that it was due with them on Tuesday and can collect from Thurs onwards. Am really looking forward to getting it but why do I feel i am telling the dealer what is going on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts