Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all

I purchased my Evoque last April. There has been intermittent niggles with the connectivity of the apps but in general they have worked fine. However since the last software update, whilst Apple car play works well, I have lost the weather app - this has totally disappeared. So, when installing Alexa - car says it is connected, Alexa app linked and also remote linked. Low and behold - Alexa wont work. The red line when tapped/pressed/voice. In my logistic head I am linking the missing weather app to the Alexa not working. I have checked my online account for 'incontrol' and the data subscription is still active/in date. Any one else had the same issues?

I have installed several times Alexa and also re-installed my phone. How do I get the weather app back and this wonderful 'diary app' that the demo for priv pro uses would be useful. Thanks for your help and comments in advance - Beverley :)

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
Hi Beverly and welcome to the forum ... I must admit I've never noticed the weather dissapered it might have done and I will check for you next time I'm in it .. But your Alexa yes I had a love hate relationship at first.. I had the red line and she ignored me but are you in signal even 3g won't work for her it has to be 4g for her to respond.
I have never used diary app so can't help you with that one either I'm afraid. Hopefully someone else might have done and help further ..

Edited to add that I dived out to check and I still have the weather app on mine ..

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
390 Posts
I too lost the Weather app after the Pivi v3.0 update but it reapperared with Live App updates about a week later. If I look in Settings>All>Apps>Live Apps>Software updates, the last update was 21/02 and the details show
Connect Accounts V1.4.18
Software Updates V1.9.17
Park and Pay V9.8.4
Weather V4.3.0
I assume that you are missing the last item. Is it also missing from your Online InControl account Live Tab? If not you could try a Pivi Reboot (Hold down volume button below touchscreen for 20 secs) and then see whether it comes through in the next coupe of days. Otherwise it looks like a dealer or LR assist referral.

Not linked Alexa myself but again have you checked Online InControl Account My Account tab - Connected Accounts to verify it is recorded as Connected?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts