Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I picked up my new evoque last week and handover was very brief. Upon getting home I tried to set up an account on the Pivi pro system. It asks me to put in a unique name but no matter what I put the "next" button completely doesn't work and I am unable to create an account. I have contacted dealer but not heard back yet. I know there are loads of threads regarding pivi pro but couldn't find anything regarding a specific issue of adding an account, has anyone else had issues with this?

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
19 Posts
I had this when I received mine. Just do a factory reset on the Pivi Pro and it will work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done several factory resets, still have the same issue. Will call dealer today

·
Registered
2021 P300E Autobiography in Eiger Grey
2 Posts
Hi all. I picked up my new evoque last week and handover was very brief. Upon getting home I tried to set up an account on the Pivi pro system. It asks me to put in a unique name but no matter what I put the "next" button completely doesn't work and I am unable to create an account. I have contacted dealer but not heard back yet. I know there are loads of threads regarding pivi pro but couldn't find anything regarding a specific issue of adding an account, has anyone else had issues with this?
Hi.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and had the same issue. Have you set up your account online?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and had the same issue. Have you set up your account online?
Hi Mark

Yes I have set it up online and have downloaded the app. I have tried using the same credidentials but no matter what you put in the "next" button will not work. Did you manage to get this sorted?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts