Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why my ipod isn't working? it says connecting to ipod or something like that and nothing else happens...

·
Registered
79 Posts
is this when you connect via the iPod cable? if so this is working correctly using this cable seems to disable the iPod and you can then access your iPod through the RR screen.

If connecting via bluetooth you can choose tracks etc from either location.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but it seems that the car doesn't support ipod shuffle.. on the manual it says that i should connect it with an auxiliary cable but again nothing...:(( very disappointed since the all these sockets which are not working were added as an extra in my car...

·
Registered
79 Posts
An Aux cable has to work - else there is a genuine problem with the wiring to the head unit.

are you selecting different 'My Music' options depending on which of the sockets you are using?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did everything you are saying! i also tried an iphone but still nothing! as for the volume I am dark haired
. i hope the dealer to find a way to fix it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi, I have a related issue too. connecting an iphone via the cable, i can play music for a few minutes but then the music stops. It appears to automaticallychange the connection away from the wired to the blue tooth wireless connection. Trouble is that in blue tooth mode you cant control the iphone from the car screen and have to change albums on thephone itself.
Dealer says it's normal. I'vetried deleting blue tooth on the phone but it keeps finding it presumably cause of the blue tooth connectionwhen making calls...

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's iOS 5 issue. Bet your phone is latest update. Known fault I believe but should be sorted with an upgrade to system soon. Anyone got any update on this. It does work better with cable rather than Bluetooth. You get full iPhone features, playlists etc. with BT you don't.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well having picked ours up on Friday I have no problems to report using an iPhone 4S fully updated either cabled or on Bluetooth all functions and displays work fine. Maybe LR have a software update for the Evoque?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have exactly the same problem. I connected my iPod via the USB cable, it played for a few seconds and then stopped. The car display says "please connect iPod". Anyone got a update on what to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-: initial; -: none; ">is it iPod shuffle?

·
Registered
36 Posts
No, a it's regular iPod touch (32GB). I've asked my dealer to look into it for me. He says he's personally never had a problem.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My 12 year old just got it to work, but she can't remember what buttons she pressed...doh!! I wouldn't mind but I'm a Head if IT!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Megan what iOS is your iPad/iPod using 4 or 5 and when did you get your car?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts