Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
EVOQUE 2.0 D180 2020MY HSE R-Dynamic 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm completely new to JLR and have bought my 2.0 D180 HSE second hand (22k on the clock) from Lloyds in York, but won't get it for a few days so I'll have to be patient, can't wait though! Loved it on the test drive, won't be able to sleep until my wife gives me a lift back to the dealer to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum .... You picked a perfect colour there may I add ;)

Reactions: paul_pepper

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,874 Posts
Hi!

I'm completely new to JLR and have bought my 2.0 D180 HSE second hand (22k on the clock) from Lloyds in York, but won't get it for a few days so I'll have to be patient, can't wait though! Loved it on the test drive, won't be able to sleep until my wife gives me a lift back to the dealer to pick it up.
Welcome to the EOC forum.
Thanks for the intro and updating your profile (y)
Shows it can be done. We need more real members like you!

Always exciting picking up an Evoque :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks for such a warm welcome :)

When I was about eight, I was promised a massive new Lego set for Christmas. This is, well, a bit like that !!!

Reactions: Gtiaps

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto Yulong White Black Pack Few Subtle Mods
1,051 Posts
Hi and welcome to the EOC Paul and near future Evoque ownership I'm sure it will be better than the Lego set although the excitement matches it will be worth the wait :) :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi & welcome Paul
Exciting times! Soon be no more sleeps & off you go to collect! Theyre amazing cars & HSE is an enviable spec too.
Don't forget to post some pics when you get the chance, we all like to share the joy 👍🏻

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm just going through the spec sheet now, to nail down exactly what it's got (soooo many features!) - I need to look up Interactive Driver Display to see how that works, as well as the Traffic Sign Recognition with Adaptive Limiter. I'm gonna have fun reading tha manual... :geek:

No doubt there's lots of info out there but if I get stuck on anything I'm glad I found this forum so I can try and post something in the right forum section.

Photos to follow! (y)

Reactions: Angel and DavidA
1 - 10 of 10 Posts