Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Peoples,
Im working for a RR Dealer in Adelaide, South Australia, and I have a few noob questions about the evoque......here we go

-We have here a fully optioned 2Dr Si4 dynamic equipped with tech-pack Meridian & TV/ipod integration etc, Now there is an ominous black rectangular unit that sits on the ceiling, what the hell exactly does this do? Now I would assume it would be part of the WiFi integration for Headphones etc, but alas it has the sports seats sans rear screens, so my question is, what does it do?

-Also just infront of this unit there are two sensors??? that face the driver and passenger, what are these exactly and what do they do, weve had alot of Q's from customers on demo runs about this, and we simply cant answer them :(

Also when switching the terrain control to the left (dynamic mode)the dash obviously goes red and from what I gather the suspension changes, (can anyone explain exactly how?) but does it change anything to do with traction or differentials?

Anyway guys, your help is much appreciated, Ive been driving the Si4 coupe for a few days now, and it happily embarrases some of our domestic 8cylinder convict cars

Cheers Guys
Felix

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Felix,

Have a look at the other Evoque forum: http://babyrr.com. I have seen a discussion about the unit on the ceiling. Post your questions on the website and I am sure you will get your answers quickly.

Cheers, Maarten

·
Registered
41 Posts
My 2 cents:

- Now there is an ominous black
rectangular unit that sits on the ceiling, what the hell exactly does
this do?
-> Where exactly is it placed? Do you mean the unit with the white LED's directly behind the rear view mirror?

-Also just infront of this unit
there are two sensors???
That are the alarm-sensors. I'll take a pic tomorrow

Also
when switching the terrain control...but does it change anything to do with
traction or differentials?
Are you realy a dealer? That is the "magnaride" (optional in the Netherlands). I have it and I really feel the difference... Maybe you'll have to check it out yourself first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts