Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Pretty sure my centre touch lights are led already they come on and off like LEDS and are bright white not yellow

·
Super Moderator
2,436 Posts
MY12-14 did not have LED lights then they changed the interior.

Mine were pretty easy, if a bit awkward angles to get to them, and remember to re-enable the touch lights on door by holding the lights for 10 secs.

Attachments

Reactions: Gary pa28

·
Registered
MY2013 Evoque SD4. PR. LUX.
5 Posts
I too changed all my interior bulbs for LEDs, I got a complete set from eBay, without too much hassle. The st didn’t include the vanity mirror bulbs though. Anyone know where I can get 4 of these?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just seen this. I will be updating my car thread with the pics of all the internals replaced with LEDs.

Most tricky ones are vanity mirror lights.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
Just replaced the light in the boot with this COB LED for less than £2 delivered.
Just a couple of mins to do and still fades to off as it should.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you want to change the vanity/sun visor bulbs, remove the light unit itself first from the visor and do them. No wires attach these to the visor itself, just 2 metal contact strips.
They need a bit of force to remove and firm pressure to relocate.
Here's a link with some relevant pics:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Wow, just went and opened the boot. LED is super bright, I should have done this 7 years ago.
Two quid well spent 😀

Reactions: makkan00

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Oh and FYI the boot lamp is the 39mm festoon C5W not the 41mm in the picture above.
Snagged the wrong picture, my bad, sorry! 😇

21 - 28 of 28 Posts