Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m hoping someone can help,

for some reason my interior lights won’t come on when I open the doors.
I have them set too auto but will not automatically turn on.

Here’s the strange thing, when the engine is running the interior lights work automatically if a door is opened, also if I press the light button on the key fob before I unlock then open the doors they work.
Another thing, if I press the light button on the fob before unlocking it and open more than one door the lights will come on but will turn off if one of the doors are closed.
Am I wrong in thinking the lights should come on and stay on if a door is opened and left open?

Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,333 Posts
Is this the same issue you've previously posted about?
Auto interior lights

PS - It's worth updating your forum profile so people can see the year and spec of your Evoque as it can help with answers :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

yes it’s the same issue, I have only just figured out my login details again, just read the comments.

I have tried charging the battery today but no change, still not working correctly and I have just realised I have start stop and that has never worked. The original battery is there and that’s 5 year old now but it is holding steady at 12.5/12.6v every time I’ve checked. Would anyone suggest a new battery?
Thanks

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,333 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts