Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am going to buy the Dynamic Evoque as i like the look of the sportier exterior, but both the boss (the wife) and i do not really like any of the interiors.

What i would like to know is if i can get the Dynamic body with a Prestige interior as i heard with range rovers you can mix and match any combination?

tnx for any answers i get.

Alan

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer tells me you can only order the themes associated with each spec level, they cannot be mixed. So you can't have a Prestige interior with Dynamic body

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, we are having the same issue as well. We want a petrol Evoque which leaves us with the dynamic. But the interior colours available for dynamic are too depressing (in our eyes anyway). Also, given the car is a bit cramped, brighter colours would be more suitable.

Local dealer and helpful lady at Evoque Live earls court confirmed that they can't be mixed and matched.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I currently have an Evoque on order for delivery in the first week of Oct. However I need to know what the rear seat bench is like? I will be carrying 3 regularly in the back and would like to know if this would be reasonably comfortable option. Are the seats contoured predominately for two?
Thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts