Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered the Pure with the almond/espresso interior, I am now wondering if I should change the interior colour to ebony as I have never had light leather seats and am now wondering how difficult it will be to keep clean.

can anybody advise? I really love the light interior, but not sure if the dark is a more sensible colour, the exterior colour is Fuji white.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have gone for Ebony purely because I like a dark interior. I know from what others have said on another forum that Cirrus is very light almost white in colour so would get dirty easily especially from dark jeans etc Not sure how light the Almond is, but I would imagine it is darker than Cirrus.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have also gone for almond/ expresso as the last 3 land rovers I have had were black interiors. Easy to keep clean but now fed up and fancied a change. The Cirrus looks very light and have also had a light grey leather interior on one of the first freelanders I had which showed up marks very easily. Have been in a RRS with the almond interior and fuji White exterior and both my wife and I decided it was the colour for us.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rattrala said:
I have also gone for almond/ expresso as the last 3 land rovers I have had were black interiors. Easy to keep clean but now fed up and fancied a change. The Cirrus looks very light and have also had a light grey leather interior on one of the first freelanders I had which showed up marks very easily. Have been in a RRS with the almond interior and fuji White exterior and both my wife and I decided it was the colour for us.

Thank you, just what I wanted to hear, I have decided to stick with my choice

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Yea stick with it, you can get some very good leather cleaning products that get the seats up like new if you start getting marks on them. My drivers seat and bolster sides always wear with jeans, belts etc. and the cleaners get them up like new each time.

But I do like car cleaning though

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rattrala said:
Found this link on another forum. The link will not work from an I phone but ok from a pc. Shows a fuji White with Almond/Expresso interior with pan roof at a dealer drive event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9n1YAvQKuU

brilliant video, not that mine will ever be allowed to get dirty!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
JML magic sponge is an option to clean some grime of your light coloured leather....available via homebase ofcourse

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dan said:
Yea stick with it, you can get some very good leather cleaning products that get the seats up like new if you start getting marks on them. My drivers seat and bolster sides always wear with jeans, belts etc. and the cleaners get them up like new each time.

But I do like car cleaning though

I will know where to bring my car when it needs a clean then

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mortz said:
JML magic sponge is an option to clean some grime of your light coloured leather....available via homebase ofcourse

Thanks Mortz, I will definitely be stocking up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts