Evoque Owners Club banner

Insurance

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  smokey 
#1 ·
Hi, our Evoque is due to be delivered in March, just wondered if anyone has purchased insurance through Land Rover, if so, is it competitive?
Thanks

#2 ·
Unsure, but others will no doubt provide details. I think LR cover for off road purposes, which a great bonus if you intend to test the car to the max!
Tip picked up on another forum- if you have the pan roof, check the insurance small print. Some insurers will cover damaged pan roofs under glass, whilst others cover under general insurance, meaning that if the roof is damaged, your NCB could be affected. I have read that LR do not cover the pano roof under glass, so something to take into account before making a final decision.

#4 ·
I havent got mine yet but did some research with quotes.

I was suprised at how high the evoque quotes were however our current admiral multicar insurance ppromised to insure the evoque and the girlfriends juke for slightly less than the cheapest quotes other insurers were giving for just the evoque.

#6 ·
Hi Billy,I had a quote from LR Insurance as I took advantage of their 7 days free insurance when I collected my car last week. Their quote was around £460, my current insurer Direct Line have quoted around £320. However, everyone's circumstances are different so I guess you just need to get a few quotes and see which is best.

#8 ·
We went with Land Rover insurance due to the fact that if you need any repairs done it gets done at LR and only genuine LR parts are used. We've had bad experiences before with shoddy repairs & 'not' genuine parts from companies theinsurance company authorised to do the work. If ours ever did need repairing I want it done by the company that built it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.