Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Hope I’m posting in the right area, I’m new to this.
So my current insurance company will not insure me at renewal unless I get a tracker fitted.
I have shopped around but my quotes are coming out really steep in fact more than doubled since last year.
Can anyone offer me any advise please
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,125 Posts
I had the same problem. Quite a few companies won't insure the Evoque without a tracker. My broker put me with Ageus as they were the cheapest who would quote without a tracker. I'm sure others on here don't have trackers and will comment.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,638 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.
I think this section is for help with the forum/website, perhaps a mod can move it to the insurance section?

Who are you currently with in case it helps others to know they have changed their policy?
I'm with NFU who don't require a tracker, but aren't the cheapest.
A few users use LV who are cheaper.

It's worth putting your vehicle details in your forum signature so people see what you've got :)

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,125 Posts
Thanks Hmmm. I didn't notice which section the thread was in. Managed to figure out how to move it eventually ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome to the forum.
I think this section is for help with the forum/website, perhaps a mod can move it to the insurance section?

Who are you currently with in case it helps others to know they have changed their policy?
I'm with NFU who don't require a tracker, but aren't the cheapest.
A few users use LV who are cheaper.

It's worth putting your vehicle details in your forum signature so people see what you've got :)
Thank you for your reply. I am currently with Co op eco insurance
Hoping this can be moved ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I’m old and live in sleepy Somerset and don’t use it for commuting but they didn’t require a tracker when I got mine.
It’s strange they insured you to start with but not at renewal, did they not think it would get stolen until you renewed.
Is yours fairly new, mines 7 years old now so maybe that has some bearing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm currently with LV who don't require a tracker and cover the pano roof under "glass"...

EG

·
Registered
45 Posts
I added ours to our LV policy with no mention of it needed a tracker, even gave me a rebate from my previous M135i as I paid in full.

Hopefully my renewal will be slightly cheaper but I know the Evoques seems to be in a high Insurance group for some reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts