Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hi,No not yet but I'm sure the insurance groups have been announced so they should have it on their systems now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Most sites for online quotes only let you do quotes a month in advance, as nobody will be getting one this month any quotes would be useless.

To be honest i recon a check on an equivalent engined freelander would gve you a near enough answer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i have had a qoute for the most expensive Freelander, and it came in at £355.00 with protection, off LV, so thats probably a good idea of the price for the Evoque.

·
Registered
810 Posts
went through land rover themselves and got fully comp with protected no claims, legal cover and a £250 xcess for £328so glad i'm old

·
Registered
73 Posts
I take it the prices you guys are quoting is for a whole year, in which case it is very cheap? I pay the equivalent of £66 per month which amounts to £800 per year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts