Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm a new member to the forum, and very close to making the decision to buy a Pure TD4.
One of the big questions is that of insurance, and if you look around on the various websites (not just price comparison ones), not many have details of the Evoque on yet, so I wonder if anyone could suggest some good companies to look at for insurance, and what sort of prices people have been paying - I did try Adrian Flux with their 15% discount for forum members... what a joke that was; £1350
!!! I've had one from LRI at £700, but this still seems steep!

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm paying £195 but then I'm an old dog.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention, I'm 42 year old male, max no-claims, no convictions etc...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a BMW 530d which was insured until July next year. It has only cost me an extra £75 to swap it to the RR Evoque. The BMW was worth about £5k and the new car is worth £42K, how does that work? But I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Try these:Fully Comp with named Driver with introductory 3yr NCDFirstly, may we thank you for buying your Land Rover Insurance policy.Your payment of£505.24has been taken successfully.<ul style="margin-top: 0em; margin-right: 0em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0em; padding-left: 1em; padding-right: 1em; "><li style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; ">
<li style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; ">Insurer:Land Rover Insurance<li style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; ">Vehicle Registration:EK61TKT<li style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; ">Vehicle:LAND ROVER, RANGE ROVER EVOQUE, COUPE, 2.0 Si4 Dynamic 3dr Auto [Lux Pack].[/list]Should you need to contact us then call us on the number below or email us at[email protected]
Telephone 08009170740

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
I'd be looking to be somewhere between Morgans deal and mark_n, mark_n says he's an old dog but I'm an oldish dog.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm 56 and live in the sticks - that price is the increment for an additional car on Admiral's Multi-Car policy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts