Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not sure if this has been spoken about on here before but I’ve scoured the internet looking for answers and still cannot find any.

I bought a 2016 SE 150 last month and after having the car for a month I have become increasingly bored of the infotainment system. It’s the lower spec model with no sat nav, and no incontrol apps other than protect.

I’m wondering if anyone knows of any ways to upgrade the system so I can have a sat nav, apple car play (yes I’m an iPhone warrior, I’m sorry ?) and if possible, I’d like to be able to access YouTube/Netflix and other multi media apps. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
9,837 Posts
TRy doing an infotainment search, I am sure someone has done this a while back-good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TRy doing an infotainment search, I am sure someone has done this a while back-good luck.
Thanks for your reply, I’ve looked all over. There’s a lot of discussions that are outdated and any links people have provided to potential websites that deal with this are all outdated and the websites no longer exist. I was hoping someone could give a more... modern take on it ?
Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,116 Posts
I Can't find a link but I'm sure it was discussed somewhere and the conclusion was that if possible the cost would be prohibitive.

·
Registered
9,837 Posts
It was on here somewhere but I cannot find it either.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,635 Posts
I’m not sure if this has been spoken about on here before but I’ve scoured the internet looking for answers and still cannot find any.

I bought a 2016 SE 150 last month and after having the car for a month I have become increasingly bored of the infotainment system. It’s the lower spec model with no sat nav, and no incontrol apps other than protect.

I’m wondering if anyone knows of any ways to upgrade the system so I can have a sat nav, apple car play (yes I’m an iPhone warrior, I’m sorry ?) and if possible, I’d like to be able to access YouTube/Netflix and other multi media apps. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Here's a previous thread that might help:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts