·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Oh sh1t too late 😱

Reactions: Maffy and PhilB

·
Registered
826 Posts
The sign in on the nav screen (the one where it says "hello") is pi**ing people off across the other forums too.
It seems to ignore the "stay logged in" check box.
I can sign in ok but I know some are getting the problem response.
I don't bother and it still seems to come up with traffic delays on the left hand side after a while so I don't know in my case if it's just a delay and it eventually signs itself in.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I’ve had occasions where I get in the car & it doesn’t ask me to sign in, so I assume it’s done it automatically? But mainly it’s asking me to do it but then won’t let me 🙁

·
Registered
107 Posts
20A was stopped quite quickly when it first came out as there were issues.
When it was eventually released again it seems fine with mine anyway.
The posts above were about a "stay safe" type message they added during the height of Covid.
It will disappear after a couple of weeks IF it's still on there so no worries.
Thank you @PhilB !

Other than that, regarding sign in, I have that too, in the Maps, it keeps asking me to sign in again to my InControl account, which I do, and after a few days it asks again.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It was bad enough when it kept asking me to sign in, but now it’s doing that, then telling me I can’t !!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
It was bad enough when it kept asking me to sign in, but now it’s doing that, then telling me I can’t !!!!
I think we're all getting the endless re-sign in problem, but if it's giving you the generic "try again later" error message then chances are you do have a different problem. I had similar last year and the stealer had to update software to get it working again.

·
Registered
826 Posts
New version now appearing elsewhere S20B 20.27.3-568398.
No idea what it fixes or updates at the moment.
(Fingers crossed one is the Nav sign in!)

Reactions: Col_C

·
Registered
235 Posts
New version now appearing elsewhere S20B 20.27.3-568398.
No idea what it fixes or updates at the moment.
(Fingers crossed one is the Nav sign in!)
The release notes only mention this re navigation

NAVIGATION - Improved stability of Navigation System

·
Registered
235 Posts
I borrowed this from the ipace forum.

Attachments

Reactions: PhilB

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes. Just checked mine and there was an update available. 20B now downloaded.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I contacted my local stealers, and they sent me an over the air update. I assume it’s the one mentioned above.

I am still having the same sign in issues, but they told me JLR are having on going problems at their end.
F6FB9224-E1EE-44DD-8F6E-BC4D7E8583B7.jpeg

·
Registered
49 Posts
I contacted my local stealers, and they sent me an over the air update. I assume it’s the one mentioned above.

I am still having the same sign in issues, but they told me JLR are having on going problems at their end. View attachment 5524
Have you tried something like connecting your car to a different network and trying? I've had the same issue many times but it's been behaving for a good while now...no idea what causes it

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I haven’t tried, it’s just got the Ubigi sim in. I was told by the dealers that an ordinary phone sim wouldn’t work as it has to be data only, so I haven’t another sim to try.
If it’s as they say, an issue at JLR’s end, I wouldn’t have thought anything I did would make any difference.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I had to ask the dealer to push 20B to my car, installed successfully yesterday, one change is the terrain response setting has been removed from the physical RH dial on vehicle setting and is now only selectable on the soft buttons. I logged onto the navigation system this morning then left the car for a few hours, when I started it again and checked the navigation I was still logged on, so hopefully this update has fixed the issue where the navigation system logged out the user each time the car was switched off.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Not mine 🙁 they pushed the update for me in an attempt to resolve my issues.
Still asking me to log in every time, and then telling me I can’t because of problems at their end.
Not sure who else to try?
I followed Maffy’s advice & pressed the LR assistance button - only to be told off by the operator saying it’s an emergency assistance button so they couldn’t help me. (No, I didn’t press the sos button).

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I downloaded the new maps from landrover.here.com using my MacBook & it allowed me to log in.
I haven’t tried the browser in the car since my problems started.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I downloaded the new maps from landrover.here.com using my MacBook & it allowed me to log in.
I haven’t tried the browser in the car since my problems started.
So the back end authentication is working, it would be interesting if you can use the car browser specifically if you can browse to https://ubigi.me/

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I should get chance to try later this afternoon, so I’ll give it a go 👍

41 - 60 of 69 Posts