21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
No str8 lines on my journeys but they are very slow to update and appear

·
Registered
292 Posts
Seems it had another hissy fit yesterday.
Journey to the dentist was on there but this morning it was still in the car park according to the map.
It finally came home again about 9am.
No return journey yet though.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I've done 5 journeys today. 1 is completely missing, all were to - from unknown places and all were in a str8 line, plus a lot of mileage is missing ffs

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've done 5 journeys today. 1 is completely missing, all were to - from unknown places and all were in a str8 line, plus a lot of mileage is missing ffs
Yep, still pretty flaky!
LR make a lot of noise in the new Defender adverts about "always connected" etc.!!! Things don't quite seem like that in real life...

If you are on Twitter let them know on https://twitter.com/LandRover_UK there are a few of us out there that do - the more the merrier. #InControl

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I don’t use Twitter, can’t see any point in even more social media.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Phone, email? From what I’ve read they seldom respond anyway

·
Registered
5,634 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Phone, email? From what I’ve read they seldom respond anyway
The nice thing about Twitter is that it's an 'open' messaging system.
So if you phone or email no one can see and contribute - a Tweet where other's say "me too..." can get some traction.

If there's a general outage/problem then it helps others see something's going on - especially useful where there is no 'Service Status' page for the InControl service.

But I appreciate it's not for everyone :)
...and you are right JLR don't always respond quickly or at all - but because messages can be seen by others pressure can sometimes be put on for a response.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Not for me I’m afraid :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts