Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - InControl recorded journeys stopped on 26/10/19.
Land Rover are aware of it...

Not sure if it's affecting everyone but I'm one of the people that are seeing the problem.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My app is still recording journeys but from midday on the 29th it's stopped showing the route on the map, just a straight line between start and stop positions. :-(

·
Registered
897 Posts
Mine stopped recording them on the afternoon of 29th. This seems to happen quite frequently with this app, you would expect nothing less from Land Rover!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mine stopped on 28th but the journey I did on that day is now showing in the app so they must have fixed the problem.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've had mixed experiences since Tuesday 29th. Not lost any journey's... just been very slow to update but they have been gradually appearing and not necessarily in sequence. First time I have had a problem with this since taking ownership... 2 months in. Glad it is not just me.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Just checked mine. It’s recorded my journey home this evening but not going, yet! Happened the other day, 1 way ok the other half showed the next day???

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mine stopped updating on Wednesday.
This morning I logged in (Android original version) and another journey had been added but car was still showing at the end of that journey with 2 further missing.
Did the "forced update" a couple of times by swiping down on the screen and the car has returned to home and remaining journeys have updated so fingers crossed it stays that way.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to hear it's starting to 'catch up' for others.
For me both the web interface and Android App (I can only run v1 - see other posts) are still stuck on the 26th Oct.
Forcing it to update the journeys doesn't change things for me.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I’m still missing yesterday’s outbound journey.

·
Registered
359 Posts
No journeys on mine since last Tuesday. Just showing straight lines for journeys previous to that from last Sunday.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
mine has been working fine since the 30th showing map and distance on both apps..... that's IOS version .... just checked seemed to stop 24th Oct but that might have been as I didn't use the car I can't remember....

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The first signs of life today for me...

The 4 trips I did today have all been recorded - both app and website.
Still a gap from the 26th October to today though...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine has been working good for the past 3-4 days now. All previous trips have appeared bar one of the journeys I did on Friday... doubt that one will come through now. Happy all appears to be working again.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FWIW
Land Rover have told me that these InControl issues have "...been addressed and resolved".
So for me that means I've got missing journeys from 26th October to 5th November.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My latest journeys are virtually straight lines
That's what I'm seeing too. I guess that's normal glitches rather than the bigger problem they had a few weeks back!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Mine seems to have settled, but I'm still getting the occasional straight line and slow up date.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts