Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'm still talking to the InControl people at LR via their CE people...

They've just said I'll need the TCU to be replaced rather than the previous s/w upgrade o_O
They can't tell me if that's covered by my extended LR warranty as that's different people.

They also said the last time the vehicle contacted LR was last September!?
Doesn't fill me with confidence. Everything was fine up to 15 days ago and that's the date the app and web portal says it last contacted LR.
So they are either looking at someone else's account or the system is just showing how flaky it is...

I think I'll give up with InControl for the time being and perhaps get them to look at it when it's in for a service in the summer - assuming the warranty covers things.

#LRAlwaysConnected
I had given up on my InControl account. My plan was to ask if the dealer can look at it under warranty when the next service is due in July and if not just abandon it and not renew.

BUT I was just on my phone and happened to launch the Remote app and it only WORKED! :D
Located my Evoque straight away and all looked good. I logged into the web portal and this has also woken up.

I have a journey gap between 29th Jan and 21st April.
So much for LR telling me I would need a new TCU module and £££s on updates etc.!

It's either 'self-healed' or someone a LR took their foot off the pipe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Was going to ask you how you were getting on,

mines in now as it lost connection in February reconnected in April for a few days and gone again. They are going to replace the telematics control module on Tuesday so hopefully mine will be resolved.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts