Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Logged in via the iOS app and got this message. Worked ok this afternoon and all ok if I log in via a pc. Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had this several times recently as a new user trying to register, I was told that if you de-register and then re-register it would identify my vehicle, I tried it and it did.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Best of luck with that, I have just cancelled my subscription for a refund.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, I am having that exact issue. It was working but has just suddenly stopped. All I can see on the website is that my vehicle is registered, but no other details of location, security etc

·
Registered
45 Posts
The app doesn't have this facility, the other place I had to do it was on the My Landrover account, click on the three dots at top right of page, click on My Account and scroll down to bottom of page to Account Management and click on Close My Online Account.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The app doesn't have this facility, the other place I had to do it was on the My Landrover account, click on the three dots at top right of page, click on My Account and scroll down to bottom of page to Account Management and click on Close My Online Account.
Thanks for the speedy response sir. Have just completed the remove vehicle, close account and re register process. Got the email saying set up had been succesful but still no joy getting the app to find th car! Have emailed LRassist to see what they say.
Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts