Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - stupid question time!

I've have my Evoque since December 2019 and since that time, not once has the software updated. In the software update section, it shows the version as being 19C_19.46.4-458817.

I had to take my car in so the dealership could sort out a few other issues (a whole new story, but I'm not sure any of them have been fully sorted yet), so I asked them to look into the lack of software updating.

When I collected my car, they said that they had updated the software to the latest version and that SOTA updates were checked on their system, so I should get any new ones. The guy showed me their 'system' and it showed my car as having version 20 (can't remember the rest of the digits).

However, the car screen is still showing 19C as the software version with no updates available.

I take it that if my screen is showing 19C as the version, that is actually what is installed on the car?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Welcome to the “I’m having problems with my ‘In Control Software’ club”.

I have just had a forced update sent by the dealers to try to solve my inability to log in. I now have the latest software, but I still can’t log in. My software version is

image.jpg

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yes, the car is still on 19C.
They have either fibbed or didn't send the update.
Get back on to them and make sure it gets 20A and the one from last week 20B.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys - just as I thought!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts