Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - stupid question time!

I've have my Evoque since December 2019 and since that time, not once has the software updated. In the software update section, it shows the version as being 19C_19.46.4-458817.

I had to take my car in so the dealership could sort out a few other issues (a whole new story, but I'm not sure any of them have been fully sorted yet), so I asked them to look into the lack of software updating.

When I collected my car, they said that they had updated the software to the latest version and that SOTA updates were checked on their system, so I should get any new ones. The guy showed me their 'system' and it showed my car as having version 20 (can't remember the rest of the digits).

However, the car screen is still showing 19C as the software version with no updates available.

I take it that if my screen is showing 19C as the version, that is actually what is installed on the car?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Welcome to the “I’m having problems with my ‘In Control Software’ club”.

I have just had a forced update sent by the dealers to try to solve my inability to log in. I now have the latest software, but I still can’t log in. My software version is

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Yes, the car is still on 19C.
They have either fibbed or didn't send the update.
Get back on to them and make sure it gets 20A and the one from last week 20B.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys - just as I thought!

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | SOTA | 4WD | Auto
298 Posts
My car is on 19C with no sign of 20! Anyone else finding this?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am now on

S20C-20.43.1 - 618886​

Don't know if this is the latest or not.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm on 20C (don't think you're missing much :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | SOTA | 4WD | Auto
298 Posts
I'm on 20C (don't think you're missing much :rolleyes:)
When did you receive the SOTA for it? Yeah I’ve seen the release bits but it’s more of an OCD thing! Haha :LOL:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Below is from 3rd December so explains why I only received 19c last week as I’ve only just had SOTA added to my car:

·
Registered
385 Posts
When did you receive the SOTA for it? Yeah I’ve seen the release bits but it’s more of an OCD thing! Haha :LOL:
4th Nov.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Fair one - as per my previous post they pulled it 3rd December while they “investigate” the “concerns” - see what happens!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I assume that’s why I’m on 20B and still reporting no software update available when I check.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I had 20C come down the pipe at the beginning of November too.
As far as I'm aware it's still the latest version.
There were rumours of a "20C1" that someone found on the Ipace forums but nobody has seen that one yet.

The ref above to the 20A version being suspended was quite some time ago as far as I recall. I believe it was sorted as I then had 20B and then 20C.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I had 20C come down the pipe at the beginning of November too.
As far as I'm aware it's still the latest version.
There were rumours of a "20C1" that someone found on the Ipace forums but nobody has seen that one yet.

The ref above to the 20A version being suspended was quite some time ago as far as I recall. I believe it was sorted as I then had 20B and then 20C.
🤷🏽‍♂️

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Mine is still showing as no update available & I’m still on 20B 🤔

·
Registered
298 Posts
I wish they provided more information on the updates - ie they could state like an end date for release ie all vehicles should have received this update by X

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Well, there you go, checked today and.....

0E8FBACF-7749-47DC-BFA9-C90BEC52520E.jpeg

Reactions: JackJ

·
Registered
298 Posts
Unless this is specific for new Evoques 🤷🏽‍♂️

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Have you tried doing a manual update check @JackJ it might force the update?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Have you tried doing a manual update check @JackJ it might force the update?
Didn’t realise you could do that! How do you do it please mate? @DKZ5745

do you mean where you manually search for the updates? If so, yeah I’ve done that every couple of days lol ie go to Live - Check for updates

1 - 20 of 22 Posts