Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went yesterday to look for an Evoque. First I live in Northern Ireland and dealers seem scarse. I went to 3 dealers. I walked round wanting a sales person to come to me and try and sell me a car. Not a chance. I walked away in discust from the 3 main dealers.
I am after an Evoque in white, auto and a sunroof. Is there anyone in County Down that could let me look at their vehicle that would be a great help.

·
Registered
2018 HSE Dynamic Black Pack
56 Posts
I wanted one in white. I ended up with a black HSE Dynamic. Don’t discount anything until you’ve looked, looked and looked again. The more you look the more you’ll learn. I’ve found the trim that I really like. Some Evoque’s look naff tbh. Especially ones with silver alloys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted one in white. I ended up with a black HSE Dynamic. Don’t discount anything until you’ve looked, looked and looked again. The more you look the more you’ll learn. I’ve found the trim that I really like. Some Evoque’s look naff tbh. Especially ones with silver alloys.
Any photos

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet as a nut mate. Are you in mainland UK.?
Im looking on line now for a white one. If I have to travel I will but saw too many disasters buying in England.
It will be December or there abouts before I'm buying. I am going for cash. I want to spend about 16.5k to 18k.
Keep an eye out for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a white SD4 dynamique which I bought in the North about 18 months ago. I'm not in Co Down, I'm in Wicklow but you're welcome to look at it if you're ever in the area 😂

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,967 Posts
I don't think there is such a thing as a bad colour for the Evoque. I'd never seen one in Indus Silver until I found mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a white SD4 dynamique which I bought in the North about 18 months ago. I'm not in Co Down, I'm in Wicklow but you're welcome to look at it if you're ever in the area 😂
Thanks and I might take you up on that. What do you think of it ?
Cs what year did you get and if you don't mind how much ?
Any photos ?

·
Registered
11,813 Posts
There is a duck shite green one round here, not pleasant!!!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
PMSL I thought you said duck shite not pheasant 😂

Reactions: Maffy

·
Super Moderator
11,967 Posts
Called Colima Lime. Forgot about that one 🤣. Someone must like it though

Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks and I might take you up on that. What do you think of it ?
Cs what year did you get and if you don't mind how much ?
Any photos ?
I got it the end of 2018. I think it was about £24k. It's a 2014, 9 speed automatic. It's a fairly high spec model, cameras everywhere, Freeview, park assist, panoramic roof etc...

I have a love/hate relationship with the car. I love it and it hates me. I had to replace the gearbox last year and a few other little things since.

How do you post photos?

·
Super Moderator
11,967 Posts
To add pictures click on the paperclip at the bottom of your reply

1 - 15 of 15 Posts