Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE S D MHEV A - White
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id let you have a bit of feedback on my recent purchase. I picked my new Evoque up on 01/03/2021 – 3 ½ months ago. I’m very pleased with the Evoque but have had a few problems that fortunately I was able to clear so it didn’t need to go back to the main dealer.

1st problem was that apple play decided it no longer wanted to work or even be recognised by my car – I did a hard reset on Pivi Pro and apple play was back to normal.
2nd problem, the sat nav no longer worked. Again I did a re-set on Pivi Pro and the sat Nav was working again.
3rd problem, reversing camera would work for a couple of seconds, black lines would appear on the screen and then it would go off. None of the other cameras worked. Again I did a re-set and the cameras have all worked fine since.

Just thought id let you know about these issues. On the forum I use many other owners are experiencing similar issues. All seem to be linked to Pivi Pro.

Regards

Andrew Godfrey

Dear Mr Godfrey

Thank you for contacting Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience Centre

Customer feedback is very valuable to us whether positive or negative and I thank you for taking the time and trouble to make us aware of your comments.

Please be assured that I have forwarded the contents of your email to the relevant department for their consideration.

If you do experiencing any ongoing concerns with your infotainment system , I would recommend booking your vehicle into your local retailer for further investigation.
I think they’ve basically missed my point.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,945 Posts
LR's replies can be 'interesting'!

Worth adding your engine type to your profile so people can see what you have :)

I have an older model so things are different, but saying how you reset things might help others...

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
130 Posts
I really don't understand all the negative comments about the Pivi Pro. I have also owned my car for over 3 months, driving it every day and so far not had a single problem or fault with the Pivi Pro. I am finding it far superior in every way to the system fitted in my previous model Evoque.

·
Registered
2021 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE S D MHEV A - White
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really don't understand all the negative comments about the Pivi Pro. I have also owned my car for over 3 months, driving it every day and so far not had a single problem or fault with the Pivi Pro. I am finding it far superior in every way to the system fitted in my previous model Evoque.
Not really trying to be negative, just passing on my experience to try and help others. I also have owned many other new Landrovers and find Pivi Pro an excellent infotainment system.

regards

Andrew Godfrey

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Much preferred the previous in control system. Speed camera warning is a crock of doo dah. Got SOTA update last month profile dropped out again. Remote had to be reconnected. Seems to me JLR tried to cram everything into the new system without making certain it all worked perfectly. Just hope the July super update sorts it all out but it is JLR so I seriously doubt it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts