Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I managed to take the Evoque for a test drive today but more importantly got the stamp of approval from the OH

Given the delay in orders etc I'm probably going to try and time for delivery March 2013 so plenty of time to work out all these bloody options!

I do have one question... How long do you all plan to keep your Evoque? Looking to spend £45K on a car makes my eyes water but can't resist!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very good question. I'm paying it back to the bank over 5 years. I will keep it at least 3 years and then look at residual values. Maybe I'll keep it 5 years depending on the expected value.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I rarely keep a car more than three years but this could be the exception - when I get it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I normally only keep my landrovers 3 years as that's how long the quarantee lasts, and I like to have a new car regularly.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Will
change on the year point.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Will change at the year point. Debating whether to get another one on order. Who knows the sale price of this one may be near the price of a new one depending on demand and waiting time. Could do with the factory going on fire

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
18/24 months ownership on average, 5 years for this one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No plans to change. Thinking that maybe this could be the long term car.

Then again, you never know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Maximum three years, after which the warranty has run out

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone looked into extending the warranty past 3 years? I asked local LR dealer about this when I was on test drive. He said it could be done, but was vague about actual cost...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts