Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deposit paid June and my Prestige in Orkney grey + lux pack collected today!

It's fabulous.!!! For those people that have been complaining about a noise that sounds like the front bumper - with 850 watt speakers - I can't hear a thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrats I got my dynamic on Tuesday I love it just playing bout with it finding out it holds the road very well both my nephews drove it and they are well happy with it they said it corners wonderfully but I am getting more mats has I'm a farmer and don't want to mess evoque mats up anybody that hasn't had cameras on their motors they don't now what it's like for reversing its very clever I was worried about hitting my wing mirrors reversing out of my drive but now I know to tuck them in its alot better I now I had a long wait for it but it is worth waiting for its done 80 miles know but still learning gadgets on it like anything new got to get used to it hope everyone who is waiting for theirs will soon have the fun and enjoyment I'm getting best motor I have ever had

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great to read you are both very happy with your cars. Could you post some pics in due course?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts