Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there moved to HK and looking for an evoque coupe, it cost almost £50K for a Si4 pure. WTF.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi,How much do other cars retail for in HK? Do Ford sell the Focus over there, how much does that work out at?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well... Ford have no dealer in HK until March,i can found someusedin the market (09model) but onlyRS and ST only, RS £38000, ST£15000 (used only)!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, £50k for an Evoque Si4 Pure isn't too bad. Usually new cars are approx just over double the cost (depending what manufacturer).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys, I am from Hong Kong and want to say hi to everyone. Got my 5dr Dynamic Si4 right before end of 2011. Buckingham Blue with white top/Pursuit interior. Lovely car for my wife.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hi from Belgium

Would be great if you could post some pictures from that great looking car.
Buckingham blue must be very special i presume.

regards

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sure, let me take some this weekend and post them here. The blue is so dark that many people say the car is in black color. By the way, is Buckingham blue replaced by Baltic blue as i dont see buckingham blue anymore under color selection....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looking for to it.

Buckingham blue has been replaced by Baltic blue, and Sumatra Black by Santorini Black.
Due to the problems in Japan..., seems a lot of paint was made in that region.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks for the color info. As promised, please check out my Si4..It does look like Black but it is blue

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
BIGT and Dan

thanks for showing us this nice looking car

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great looking car, love the roof.

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks guys. It looks really good in real. My wife drives it daily to send kids to here and there. As long as she loves it, my job is done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool man!

I have asked a "Gloxxxxxx motors" in kolwoon bay(i'm also in HK)and they asking for around HKD900,000. u got it from them??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Anson,
nah,I bought it from Land Rover Hong Kong. Paid deposit few months ago for a spot(no test drive, no price list). Lucky enough to getthe last one for Dec batch. The company you mentioned is a direct importer. If you place order at LR HK, you should be able to get it in June or July, better go for it instead of buying thru Gloxxxxx...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts