Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,guys ordered Pure tech with lots of extras,just wondered if leaving certain extras would speed up delivery process?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Broady,

If its ordered I'd leave it well alone. Any changes at this stage can be a good excuse to bump you to the back of the queue.

What build date have you been given?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Big Dave,I have not got a build date yet .The dealer just told me I will be getting it in April hopefully.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's the second post today from someone just ordered and being told April as a delivery date.

I ordered my Pure TD4 early November and have been told June for mine.

:-(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mr Fuji,I ordered mine in November.Another dealer told me August so I rang around an found a dealer that could deliver in April,I think it is to do with how full their order book is!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Broady said:
Hi Mr Fuji,I ordered mine in November.Another dealer told me August so I rang around an found a dealer that could deliver in April,I think it is to do with how full their order book is!

Hi There...i'd throw caution to the wind on your date given... based on hands on experience....i'd be chuffed for you if your evoque comes through as advised in April....allocations of late have been thin on the ground for early Q1.....normal / fullproduction I hear should be caught up by March / April

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mortz,I went to the dealer the other day and 3 cars had arrived a month early. All did not have panoramic roofs so I took my roof off order hoping to get my order on time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don't think the pano roof is causing delays anymore. Not sure I would have taken it off an order just to hopefully get the car on time! It is a great feature!

·
Registered
361 Posts
We to had 2 cars come a month early after initially being a month late...LR are still exercising the re- slotting of production....more so on a small scale rather than the rampant re-jig the factory went through a few weeks back

I am confident this re-slottingwill continue in the short term untilproduction becomes normal
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
361 Posts
caroline11000 said:
I don't think the pano roof is causing delays anymore. Not sure I would have taken it off an order just to hopefully get the car on time! It is a great feature!

Agree..................put that glass roof back on !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi new member here, i ordered a 5 door dynamic in grey, tint windows, shadow allows, pan roof and a spare wheel, I was thinking about getting the lux pack or entertainment pack not sure ur thoughts?. I have been looking at this car every day since my order was placed on 3 nov so I have found out enough to be sure I have made the right choices (although the colour is still hard white red black grey so so hard) To let a few of use in on this info i was told you can not get vents on bonnet of a 5 door because the bonnet on the 3 door is a different size "bad news I know". I did always think my first big money car would be a Porsche until the evoque arrived, I do luv this car although I do wish you could have the inside of the prestige in the dynamic "dynamic plus seat a no go for me"

Thanks for listening in talk soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts