Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just ordered a Pure SD4 with Options pack, Tech Pack, Panoramic roof etc and cannot wait to pick it up,albeit been told it may be April/May before it will be ready for collection. I've had BMW X5's before which where fully loaded and was looking at the Audi Q7 but after test driving the Evoque I fell in love with it, especially the ride and spec for the money. Hope you all are enjoying your Evoque's as much as I believe I will enjoy mine, cannot wait. For info does anyone know where I can purchase the Red Evoque Dynamic badge?

Regards

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must admit I think that I will be lucky to get it in April also, but we can hope!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got an Evoque after considering a Q7, space must not have been a main consideration then as these two are at opposite ends of the spectrum. lol

Myself I looked at both the Q3 and Q5 as well as the X3 but it's the drive and spec along with its looks that won me over, interestingly to spec a Q3 to the level of the Dynamic I'm intending on getting the little Audi ended up with £9k of optional extras, things that lose almost all of their value on resale, the Q5 and X3 weren't much better in this respect. I reckon its added spec value along with its rave reviews will put the Evoque to the top for residuals.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes agree they are at the opposite ends of the spectrum but considering the Audi Q7 apparently eats tyres and that along with paying more or less the same amount for a low mileage decent spec second hand Q7 compared to a new Evoque and as you rightly saythe drive and spec along with the looks of the Evoque it was a no brainer for me. Just got towait for delivery now though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
many thanks for that, managed to order a set from Duckworths today. much appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts