Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I recently took delivery of an Evoque SD4 for the Mrs!

Been having a few teething probs with it and managed to solve some
but not others
so I decided to sign up to this forum to see if I can find answers to the "unsolved mysteries" and maybe even help out other people with similar issues to those I've managed to solve!

Looking forward to using the forum.

Best regards,
J

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

What problems have you experienced? I am getting mine next week so any info may be very useful.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi and welcome,

If possible can you post some pics please? thanks

GL with the Evoque

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks for the welcome!

We've had these issues so far:
Problems with lighting control inc. intermittent auto light functionality - fixed
Switches were not engaging properly, sprayed the lighting control arm with model kit air compressor jet all around the joints and it now works fine!

Electric seat adjustment - fixed. Passenger seat wouldn't adjust back all the way. There was a thick sticky label stuck on the carpet under the seat that went across one of the rails!

Play vids from iphone - not fixed
Play vids from usb stick - sort of fixed. Media player wouldn't play iTune vid files so I used a converter to convert files to MPEG 4 for xvid but this didn't work then I converted them to AVI with xvid codec and this worked! But ideally would like to play native files somehow?

Had a puncture - the repair kit didn't work - had to fork out for new tyre!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife mentioned a couple of other minor probs and I'll post again with more details when I get a chance.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi John-pp,

thanks for the pics.
Do you think that playing video from an iPhone is possible? if converted to .avi or something else?

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi John...congrats on your new shiny thingy :) i got mine yesterday :)

The drive is so amazing...in fact amazing all!!!!!

here are somes pics i took this afternoon......

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi John,welcome to the site.

Thanks for the faults and fixes reports too, I'm sure they'll be helpful for someone.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts