Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was thinking of getting the new pure evoque through the motability scheme, but wanted to know from anyone who has seen it in the flesh what other suv on the road does it compare with for size. Yes I have looked at the dimensions but sometimes it is easier to compare with something in the flesh. I am torn between two vehicles at the minute the other being the volvo xc60. I know one thing after having a bmw 3 series tourer over the last few winters an suv is imminent. Any advice much appreciated.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi and welcome
Comparing to size.... pop into your local LR dealer.....it's a hand width shorter than the Freelander....it has the same wheel track as in width... the evoque has a lower roof line in 3 and 5 door compared to the freelander...

In terms of getting into an exiting the evoque pretty much straight forward...depending on your disablilty I strongly recommend you try it out 1sti have no doubt you will anyways

To start you off there will be a substantial up front payment for the evoque expect to pay around the 7k mark based on the freelander up front payement for similar on the road spec/price etc..

I have yet to see the mobility official figures by the way

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks first price is £8149 for the 2wd. Problem I have is town and county Aberdeen no longer do motability so our nearest is Inverness. Seems better spec on the Evoque than the Freelander. It is not me but my child has the disability we test drove the Volvo last week she had no problems getting in and out so don't think this will be an issue. Thanks again.

·
Registered
361 Posts
God bless you....i am surewhat ever vehicle you decide will be the right one for you and your family

Regards

Paul

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome!

I know from having a 3 series that rear legroom and space is not all that great either so assuming getting in and out of the Evoque is ok then I think you should be fine.

The other issue is maybe is boot space coming from a tourer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts