Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am usually to be found haunting the Aston forum on PH, but luckily have found you guys, so a big hello.
I have on order a Dynamic Coupe petrol with Pursuit interior and Lux Pack.

Originally I was advised January delivery, but have now been told November.

I still have a couple of weeks to finalise colour which I am struggling with.

Ideally I went straight for the now defunct Kosrae, and the Gallway replacement I think is too dark.

I dont like dark colours with the associated cleaning nightmares. I have had a lot of silver cars, and think there will be too many white out there.

Therefore I have gone for Ipanema sand.

Has anyone seen this colour on an Evoque? If so can you put my mind at rest that this is a good choice.

Thank you

Di

·
Registered
60 Posts
I attended the Evoque unleashed event yesterday in Aberdeen; I believe this was the first such UK event. There were several cars on view and yes we did get to drive them around a pre-planned route around and in Aberdeen, as well as an 'obstacle course' which was great fun. Anyway - colours in the flesh. Blacks & Ipanema were, in my view, slightly underwhelming. Redis stunning and white is amazing! The other colour which caught my eye was the Orkney Grey. A couple of customers who attended the event had also ordered Dynamic Coupes in Orkney Grey and both were satisfied that they had made the right choice. One of them, however, decided that he was going to try to change his order from an SD4 to the petrol version. The SD4 does have a slight lag when moving off but is more than adequate on the road. I drovethe SD4 auto andthe drive was nothing short of amazing.

Good luck with your colour choice. I would still opt for white or firenze red but would not be dissatisfied with orkney grey which does stand out more than ipanema.

Deeker

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get to see many interior colours? I have ordered the white Pure, but unsure whether to go for ebony or cirrus interiors?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Arella

There were samples of the 3 Pure interiors on show. I changed from Almond to Cirrus. I am sure that the car will also look brilliant with the Ebony interior but I have a preference to lighten the interior of my car and I also believe that black shows up dust too easily.

Cheers

Deeker

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Deeker
I am thinking of the Cirrus to lighten the interior too.
Unfortunately, my original Evoque Unleashed Event date was changed from 23rd July to 2nd September
so won't get to see the car until it's too late to amend my order.
Arella

·
Registered
8 Posts
DEEKER - Excellent post... Ive ordered Dynamic SD4 manual in white, no17 on Inverness Land Rover list but my girlfriend was in Aberdeen at the event on Wednesday with her dad as I'm currently offshore. She took pic's of the Orkney Grey and I've since been deliberating whether to change or not but if you think white is as nice as you say then I'm going to stick with White.

ATB

·
Registered
118 Posts
Like Di, I have gone for the coupe petrol but the dynamic front and rear bumpers make a strong non-colour coded design statement with those silver/grey inserts. Then add the black grille, bonnet vents and I think the car can look quite busy in some colours. This will be my "daily driver" and I have other cars which make a more flamboyant statement. I'm looking therefore for a more stealth effect which is why I've gone for silver below the waistline and black above. Each to his or her own, of course, it's good to have the choice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
V6SGW said:
DEEKER - Excellent post... Ive ordered Dynamic SD4 manual in white, no17 on Inverness Land Rover list but my girlfriend was in Aberdeen at the event on Wednesday with her dad as I'm currently offshore. She took pic's of the Orkney Grey and I've since been deliberating whether to change or not but if you think white is as nice as you say then I'm going to stick with White.

ATB

Mind sharing the pics of the OG?

·
Registered
134 Posts
i ordered my 5 door pure with almond interior !!! i was tempted on the ebony however my last car had black leather and interior and dust shows too much so a lighter colour with a pan roof should look great :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
lady topaz said:
I am usually to be found haunting the Aston forum on PH, but luckily have found you guys, so a big hello.
I have on order a Dynamic Coupe petrol with Pursuit interior and Lux Pack.

Originally I was advised January delivery, but have now been told November.

I still have a couple of weeks to finalise colour which I am struggling with.

Ideally I went straight for the now defunct Kosrae, and the Gallway replacement I think is too dark.

I dont like dark colours with the associated cleaning nightmares. I have had a lot of silver cars, and think there will be too many white out there.

Therefore I have gone for Ipanema sand.

Has anyone seen this colour on an Evoque? If so can you put my mind at rest that this is a good choice.

Thank you

Di

Add privacy.....add privacy.....add privacy.....add privacy
...and yes it is a classic choice if that's the look you want....but add privacy glass

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Being a woman and also a Gemini I have now changed my order to Firenze red after seeing some really good, in the flesh photos.

Wonder what it will be next week

Di

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pursuit interior for anyone interested. The grey looks a little blue in the pictres, but it really is a nice mid grey colour. I have read that some people thought the lighter leather colour has a yellow tinge, but it doesn't, it is ivory and lightens the interior.

Regards

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts