Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I registered a while back but hadn't got round to posting anything until now. I've been looking to buy a new car for ages anyway but ever since the Evoque reviews started appearing I've been aching to get behind the wheel to see for myself and I have just got back from taking a test drive at Southampton Hunter's and I was sold there and then - such a lovely car! I test drove a Dynamic SD4 Coupe which is very close to what I'll be looking to get. After the drive and having had a good look around the models they had in the showroom I decided to put my £1000 down for a build slot (supposed delivery around March time).

I'll have a little while before I have to decide on an exact model and spec but after seeing them in the metal I'm already leaning heavily towards the Dynamic trim (probably in red with the black/red interior too) and an SD4 - still a bit undecided between Coupe and 5 door though. I would still like to test drive the Si4 to see how it compares to the SD4 but in all likelihood I'll stick with the diesel. I'll be trying to keep the options list under control but I think the panaromic roof and keyless entry will be on there for sure, and possibly blind spot monitor if I go for the Coupe (when changing lanes on the motorway I felt the view was a little too restrictive for a quick check over the shoulder - the 5 door's view seems to be considerably better in that regard).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts