Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Lux 2.0 5dr 2013
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Dials turn red in Dynamic and suspension and steering firm up.
I don’t want to sound like a complete wally but let’s just say I was trying to explain to my Mrs which thing is dynamic mode and how to activate it....what would I say. Is it the road lines in the modes on the panel?

I apologise now

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,431 Posts
I don’t want to sound like a complete wally but let’s just say I was trying to explain to my Mrs which thing is dynamic mode and how to activate it....what would I say. Is it the road lines in the modes on the panel?

I apologise now
Behind the gear selector, Press the right arrow once and the 2 wavy lines will light up. That's you in Dynamic.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks everyone for all your input and help. Everything that was mentioned was checked and seemed to pass with flying colours. Didn’t seem to have a SD card slot anywhere and the dealer said that if it did have the SD option and it was missing they would pay for it all. Seems like it has a timing chain not a timing belt.
Long story short is I’m basically the new owner of a Range Rover evoque. Pick up Tuesday/Wednesday once it’s been detailed and stuff

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,227 Posts
@steveo86 Good stuff (y)

Mine hasn't an SD card either, it's got an HDD instead.

Update your forum profile with your Evoque year and spec :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
@steveo86 Good stuff (y)

Mine hasn't an SD card either, it's got an HDD instead.

Update your forum profile with your Evoque year and spec :)
Soon as I’ve got it that will be the first thing I do.
just need to find the must have accessories and tips and tricks for beginners pages on here 🤣😂

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,227 Posts
@steveo86 I don't think 'battery' was mentioned earlier.
A weak battery can cause all types of unexpected problems! See other threads.
A few people have had problems with them when they buy one that's been standing around.

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX Waitomo grey Manual
2,080 Posts
Yes good call, if you spend time acquainting yourself with 'stuff' without the engine running it MAY throw up a low battery warning, like Hmmm says its become quite common on here recently, cars stood on forecourts a long time etc and they playing with all the gadgets...... a few really good runs with minimal gadget tinkering will sort it unless the battery really is toast but I'b be going back to the dealer then for that

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
once i get the car home I'll get my mechanic to give it a little once over just check for any issues that i may have missed to get them sorted

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Yes, left hand side of the picture. My tailgate had to be aligned and the plastic cover looked like that one. Very common problem
there wasn't much they could do about this....any idea where i can get a new one from or is it a contact LR to try and get one?

·
Super Moderator
12,431 Posts
there wasn't much they could do about this....any idea where i can get a new one from or is it a contact LR to try and get one?
I never bothered replacing mine as I rarely used the boot

·
Registered
MY13 dynamic 190 5 door - firenze red
102 Posts
cant find a sd slot in mine🙄 prob an extra ,, everything i dont have seems to be 🤣

·
Registered
2012 SD4 Dynamic Lux
1,529 Posts
Behind the gear selector, Press the right arrow once and the 2 wavy lines will light up. That's you in Dynamic.
Err, left arrow once. Also, it will say 'dynamic mode selected' on the dash and the dash lights will turn red.

Reactions: XZ4

·
Super Moderator
12,431 Posts
Err, left arrow once. Also, it will say 'dynamic mode selected' on the dash and the dash lights will turn red.
Senior moment Steve 😜. I've not had my Evoque for over 2 years now.

Reactions: Steve D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on your new car, I'm sure you'll love it!
It's good to have another petrol owner on the site....we're few & far between.
Enjoy 😀

Reactions: Doink
41 - 56 of 56 Posts