Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after the deal was cancelled on a autobiography I’m struggling to find anything.
seen this 66 plate 2017 dynamic. Extras are black wheels, hud and steps and at £29750
22000 miles This is in a main dealer.
Few bits concerning me. The main one the rust underneath. Is this normal or should I be walking away .
Automotive tire Grille Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

Tire Automotive tire Hood Wheel Automotive design

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Grille Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,426 Posts
Unfortunately most don't look good underneath :(
The fuel tank guards are normally rusty(!!!) which makes things look rough!

It looks like the interior has had a bit of a tough time. Perhaps the leather could look better with some TLC?

I'm not up with current used prices, and you haven't provided many details so hard to say. i.e. Main dealer? If it's petrol then they fetch more money...

PS. Rather than "Help needed" - perhaps edit your thread subject so something a bit more meaningful?
'Help needed looking for a new used Evoque' or similar? :)

Reactions: t16mbo

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic Lux. 360 cameras. Heated seats & steering. Pano. TV. Park Assist
105 Posts
I wouldn’t touch this one!
Looks like it’s been through the wars!

I bought my 66MY HSE Dynamic Lux from my main dealer with just 7k on the clock (it was their press car) and it still looks like it just came off the production line.

You can do MUCH better in your price range!

If you’re near Birmingham, you’re welcome to take a look at mine!

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,299 Posts
is this because of lack of chips again and the garage has just hiked the price up? surely it's not worth that ? have you tried putting the reg into we buy any money .com and seeing what they would offer you just as a starting point .. I know it would be more expensive but it would give you a guide or parkers even ..

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
The price of ALL used cars has gone up unbelievably, but I agree with all the above comments, this one should be avoided looking at the condition.
For your budget there must be better examples available.

·
Registered
2021 spec P300e
9 Posts
I’ve just exchanged a 2017 red HSE, with only 8k miles on it, for a new P300e. Almost mint condition , now with Rockar at Stratford. I got £29k trade in so that would make £32k on the forecourt. Great car, happy to recommend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts